10-26-2015, 09:32 AM   #22
UrbanExtant
Captain
Rep
Drives: F82 M4 Comp Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdimagineer View Post
Summary of my issues:

- obnoxious buzzing/rattling sound coming from the right rear of the vehicle, usually when in Sport+, but regardless of mode it always happens ONLY between 2000-2100 rpm. My dealer opened a PuMA case with BMW but of course haven't followed up yet.

- random rattles, thunks, and thuds from the rear

- driver seat squeak (fixed) but leather is creasing

- small nick from delivery in the metal finisher on the right side of the dashboard

- small nick on my shadowline trim from the factory on the right side rear passenger door

- haze/water spots/sticker residue that cannot be removed on my windshield - I've tried polish, clay, everything... looks like it might be defective. (My F15 had pretty poor glass too)

- horrible brake squeal, but we all seem to have this (still unacceptable though)

- my steering wheel is now creaking/clicking, which sounds like the clockspring has gone bad

I need to get her in to the dealer soon, but waiting for Dinan to release their iOS app so I can put my box into bypass mode.

If you locate the culprit of the buzzing/rattle from the rear, please let me know. I have a similar noise behind my left ear while sitting in the driver's seat.
Appreciate 0