View Single Post
      11-01-2015, 05:02 AM   #8
elisiX
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: '20 X3M Competition

Found a user who has Mocha Nappa and fitted the M performance carbon interior. He very kindly took some pictures for me to give me an idea. I think it looks absolutely incredible, though I need to find a solution for the centre console trim which will be in American Oak when my car arrives.

I hope he doesn't mind me using his pictures to show how awesome this can look.

His original trim is aluminium which works well due to the other aluminium accents in the cabin, especially with the carbon console trim around the gear lever/controls. Personally I'd prefer a darker trim along the sides of the console which will work with the CF trim on the flat top/control area, and Mocha leather along the sides of the centre console. Perhaps piano black? Ideally id be able to get the Alcantara 'knee pad' trim like the Alcantara M sport X6 has, or the black Merino leather that the X5M and X6M have.

Replicating this whole look essentially, though I have no idea if you can order this Alcantara part, nor how difficult it might be to fit.

Will get a better feel for it once the car arrives, but in the meantime, where are the best places to buy M Performance interior and exterior products which ship to Australia. I don't believe getbmwparts ships to Australia unfortunately. Any thoughts or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Last edited by elisiX; 11-01-2015 at 05:17 AM..
Appreciate 0