View Single Post
      11-14-2015, 04:26 AM   #21
elisiX
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: '20 X3M Competition

Feels like i'm talking to myself, but you guys wake up when I get to bed just about

How the car arrived yesterday. Quite dirty after a long trip and fitted with the stock 20" 468M wheels.

It didn't take long for the mods to begin..

This morning after a 'wash' in the crazy rain, fitted with the new M Performance 21" 599M wheels.

As I mentioned earlier, i've replaced the new Pirelli RFT for Michelin non RFT's. The difference is night an day noticeable and absolutely worth it. Thank you for the recommendation. Still considering a slight drop, though unsure what springs to go with or whether I should or not. The ride is perfect on the Michelins so the last thing I want to do is mess with that too much.

Next up is to replace the grill with an M Performance blacked grill to eradicate any remaining chrome. I will however be sticking with the Ferric grey elements on the mirrors and air intake fins which set the M50d apart from other M sport models. And as funds permit, hopefully I will add the front splitter and rear diffuser to complete the exterior look.

Oh and I will be replacing my license plate (which is from the state I purchased the car from). The plates from my state are much nicer and i'll be going with a black slimline plate with silver numerals. Likely to be my 3 initials. Nice and clean.
Appreciate 0