View Single Post
      07-15-2016, 08:48 AM   #6
TortugaX5
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2016 F15 X5 X35i

I got the car back last night and they finally seem to have everything working again. Turns out that when they reinstalled the new head unit and programmed it with the ESN number it didn't save into the memory and reverted back to factory setting when it went to sleep. When they brought it back into fix the Nav, the same thing happened and it reset to factory the second time I came to pick up.

I'm hoping this fixes the problems that I've been having with the display showing no signal and rebooting so frequently.

The dealer did comp me a free detailing. I'm not sure if that's a gift or a curse for the paint...

Thoughts?

EDIT:

I did get to test out two loaners during this experience. First was a base X3 28i with leatherette. It was really eye opening to see the contrast in quality on the interior. It was pretty slow compared to other X3 models I've tested in the past. The next loaner I had was actually a lot of fun. A 428i Grand Coupe M Sport. It was pretty loaded with HK sound, multicountor seats, M steering wheel. It drove like a coupe and was really a good looking car. Carbon Black Metallic, too.

Last edited by TortugaX5; 07-15-2016 at 08:55 AM..
Appreciate 0