Dinan_Engineering
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Any BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBBX5M View Post
Dear Respected Dinan Engineering,
You have not commented on Onfirex5. I have RC installed and I got a call from your rep. in AbuDhabi about the stage 2 before it was publicly announced here. It will take some track numbers to convince me of the performance and a Vbox too
Onfirex5 didn't have a question. At least none that I saw.

The Abu Dhabi guys had the first 2 in existence and were part of some BMW event they had going on at the track there with Abu Dhabi Motors. Whether Abu Dhabi Motors did any real testing with them I couldn't say, but they usually do. From what has been relayed back here though everyone that partook in that event and drove those 2 cars had a blast... I believe the exact quote was "couldnt get the guys out of the car". Seeing as they are in your climate and conditions you may be best to inquire with Abu Dhabi Motors directly as they would be the guys that would have the information at hand if they took any.

We have very little direct interaction to be honest and it goes mostly through that one agent you know. We just supply parts and commentary and requests get sent back.
Appreciate 1