01-24-2014, 11:23 AM   #224
LowerEast
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by bim_power View Post
You are right, the $500 credit is good until 2/28. The dealer isn't forthcoming with this info. Is the credit a deduct from the total price or a check rebate from BMWUSA? Will the dealer let you take on the current/available incentive at delivery? My dealer has been silenced on all of the incentives.

Thanks
The price I requested, and that the dealer gave me, was $1,000 over invoice less whatever incentives were available. You can see the available incentives on BMW's website. I believe the current $500 incentive is treated as a rebate, so it's taken as a cap cost reduction for a leased vehicle.

I locked in the January residuals / MF / incentive at the time I made the deal. I'll monitor what comes up in Feb and March, and if whatever residual / MF / incentive changes are available make for a better overall deal for me, I'll move to the February or March program. I already discussed it with the dealer , and they're fine with it, as they should be. Any change in incentives doesn't change the $1,000 over invoice we agreed on.
Appreciate 0