Bob@BPC
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 328i Sport Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuSh View Post
Thanks Tom!

Also a small update!
I just returned from AWD dyno (loading one, not inertia one - as I've heard load dyno gives more accurate numbers that are usually less than inertia dyno)

Now please keep in mind this was done in a hot garagebox with 104F temperature inside, with 91 fuel!
Around 445awhp and 521 awtq!!! On 91 octane guys..... which is amazing because tune was optimized for 93
Moreover I can feel the car has less hp/tq than it had when I was on 93 on highway or when I used 91 + octane booster - so I'm sure numbers could be higher on 93 without a doubt

Torque wise on 93 gas I'm at X5M level (but not quiet there at hp tho). I would imagine in the future if I go with downpipes and Stage 2 bench tune - I can safely put X5M badge lol (just kidding, not going to do it)

I think IMHO this tune gives largest gains for non-M Bimmers (thanks to BPC and of course to BMW that left a lot of room with E63TU engine)

To say that I'm impressed is to say nothing...

P.S. since I asked Bob at BPC to keep rev. limiter and max speed intact - hence you see cut off at the 6900rpm or so (otherwise it can be 7200rpm)
Happy to help, those tq numbers are nice
Appreciate 1
DuSh2113.50