View Single Post
      11-07-2017, 10:09 PM   #22
DuSh
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F15 X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTWW View Post
Need to meet up so I can see this beast. How many miles did you have on it when you did the flash? Any issue with worn plugs causing misfires?
Hey AZTWW, it would be nice to meet someday. This program is taking a toll on me. I'm in a constant study mode, I basically don't have life except this forum and Skype with family lol. I can't wait for this program to be over (still 2.5 years to go)
It was 20k miles and now I have 26k miles (the odometer in the video shows in km). So it's been not many miles since flash, I just don't have time to drive often with our studyload and exams, but I do drive it very aggressively, I basically floor it almost every time there's a possibility. So I would say it held up well so far lol. I don't have any misfire errors (I'm checking it with Carly adapter OBDII) but I noticed couple of times pinging during WOT. I'm thinking it's 91 octane fuel that is sometimes causing it (flash is designed for 93 ideally). Very rarely tho and mostly after refill from one particular gas station - that's why I'm thinking it's a fuel related issue, but I'm not 100% sure. I'm not an expert in that, I used octane boosters from time to time and I had no issues with them. I need to log my runs to see how it's going, but I haven't got time to really tinker with that to be honest
Appreciate 0