View Single Post
      03-18-2019, 04:29 PM   #54
hausnoel777
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnice1p View Post
I have started my modifications on this truck. Coming out of a heavily modded F80 I wasn't expecting to like this truck so much but stock it's quick. But not quick enough. I first purchased Pilot Super Sports 285/35/21 325/30/21 with style 375 replicas.

These trucks should never have anything less as far as width goes. Makes the ride more stable.

My truck came with standard suspension so I added the Eibach prokit for my body(RGsport). The drop now equals the height of the X5M. Not great but good. I will be changing this after winter for KW V3. Not because of any issues with the Eibach but with KW you can adjust the rebound and stiffen it up even further.

Now to the fun stuff, Installed BMS air intake, JB4, anf VRSF Downpipe. Wow what a difference. Map 5 with e85 feels very strong. I plan to have a flash tune done after I purchased the Pure Stage 2. For now I am very happy. The truck is night and day from when I picked it up.

I also installed a Massive Hippo 12 with the Massive 4000w amp. But I just transplanted that from the M3.

Shout out to Tom from Rayco 4 in Levittown. Shop is fair priced and cool dude.

I have a 2012 X5 35i with m sport package I can’t seem to find any mods besides the dinan tune which was a great tune but I’d really like more . Where are you finding parts?
Appreciate 0