6605paull
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: X5 M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDRX View Post
Hey guys,

Firstly thanks for the help on the 4-zone thread!

The time has come to trade in the F10 530dM for a new F15 M50d

Here is the proposed spec... See PDF

Any suggestions on must haves? Also can anyone say whether any of the features are a waste of money ?

Is the HK system powerful enough? Anyone not like it for any reason?

Thanks guys, hope to order later this wk !
Hi just to pick up on a point you asked on my "finally arrived thread", YES I in the scale of things I would defo go for the speed limit display which you can display on the control panel or the HUD, its a reminder how fast you are going in your face so to speak, easy given how quiet and smooth the F15 is to unintentionally go over the speed limit, not 100% accurate but switches very quickly between speed limits as you enter/leave different roads. Not sure where you live but where I am they are always changing so not to sure how the GPS/database of the actual speed limit works but I would recommend it.

Only other comment that I did not get right (I think) was the multi functional display @ £255, not 100% what is multi functional when compared to the standard build but it is not the one I thought I was getting. Not sure of the BMW code, others no doubt will comment but I though my display would change depending on the drive mode selected, i.e Sport, Comfort mode etc. If you google BMW F15 Multi function display you will see what I am badly explaining. Or maybe I am doing something wrong.

Last comment would not bother with the rear comfort seats by of course just my opinion

Good luck, the wait will hurt...
Appreciate 0