jcfay
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW X5 M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryngo View Post
Well here's what I've got...

Took car in today for service and Dinan installation. I've also been having the clicking on both my front wheels. Seemingly though, it's during spirited driving. I don't hear it all the time. So, obviously they won't fix something that's not there at the time you bring it in. However!! There's one instance in which they will. Turns out there's a repair bulletin for this very issue. My service rep has heard of these issues in M5s and M6s. He is having the repair kit overnighted and they will address it in the am. As for specifics, I don't have any right now. I'll provide more information when I have it tomorrow.
Awesome, yes please provide any follow up you can. Appreciate it. Of course I torqued all the wheel lugs to 103 and it didn't do squat. I can hear it on high speed turns too, with the wheel turned at a decent angle, with the windows open next to a wall or something (so the sound can reflect). Bizarre.
Appreciate 0