View Single Post
      12-25-2015, 04:59 AM   #71
Jai 302
Banned
Rep
Drives: F13 640i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russkey View Post
Anyone here actually owns a Cayenne Turbo 2012+? Let's hear your opinions and not people who hate cayenne simply because it's pricey and a little slower! Porsche owners rarely talk about BMW. It's not the case with BMW owners
I sold my 2012 Cayenne turbo a few months ago as it ran out of warranty. I don't have experience with the new X5M but the turbo was more confidence inspiring than the last X5M that I drove.

Also another important factor that most people don't consider is the off road ability. Cayennes are very capable in the sand, and most people here in UAE who buy SUV's (including myself) prefer to take them off road, and taking an X5 or X6 for dune bashing is simply asking for trouble. In fact all the other cars in that comparison test (LRRRSSVR, GLE and Cayenne) are better off roaders than the X5/6.

I personally wouldn't buy one because I don't believe in "SUVs" that are never meant to leave the road. There are better purpose built sports cars for that. Maybe the American perspective on things is different. Just my two cents.
Appreciate 1