10-19-2017, 09:48 PM   #62
monkiboy
Major
Dominican Republic
Rep
Drives: '17 x5 3.5i w/MPPK & MPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doanster View Post
Your quality bar and attention to detail are second-to-none! I'm OCD as well, but am a stickler for people doing what I pay them to do, so back to the tint shop I would've gone. That was just pure lack of care/giving a sh*t. Tint shops live and die by the quality of the install so the manager or owner would've hopefully apologized and put his best person on it to make you whole.

As for the rear fog... nicely done. I would prefer the panic stop flash feature to be easily coded to work over the rear fog. That's just me though.
i am the same typically but that would have taken too much time on folks who have shown me the quality of their work is poor already. I got a full refund instead and took care of it myself.

Yeah I was back and forth on the brake force coding or this for a while. I read some studies indicating flashing brake lights don't and other cues don't provide sufficient delta in response time over regular brake lamps to make a difference and that was that. Also just like a unique project and getting parts in and making them work, haha.