View Single Post
      02-25-2015, 08:38 AM   #1
X5Jouster
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X5 xDrive50I Msport

need help with Wiring Schematic and diagrams

so as i may have mentioned.

i had a shop install my subwoofer and amp... cables got snagged out and +- contact blew the system and fuses.

the installer had power direct from rear battery, L+R Line Out converter splice from a wire loom in the rear left panel.

and spliced the keyed ignition power switch for the amp with a green and white cable in that same loom from the rear left compartment.

the cable converges in that compartment and sources from under the plastic panel where are battery is, havent checked since locating the spliced power wire, but i need help.

my PDC and sensors had been blown, or the fuse is shot, but i cannot locate the dead fuse.....so now i have no backup camera or beeping sensors. so the green and white wire must have something to do with it, or when this all went down it blew things up through the CanBus system.

anyone have diagrams or information on what the greeen and white cable may be? it diverges to the rear of the car under the plastic panel, and i assume to complete the sensor and camera system?

so i can not activate my camera and parking system with the button next to drive mode switch, and when i access Idrive system, to activate the parking system, it shows the option but does not check the box, it stays off.

i know this may not be thourough buti have no hope, as my tech at BMW needs the car awhile to source the issue

i was with the tech when he was using the computer in the shop, and he had this very infomrative bmw program that showed every detail and system in our vehicles....can i access this? is it the rheingold system i found on the internet? and if anyone has it....please save me, i can help with pictures