United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5 / F15 50i

Garage List
2020 BMW M5  [10.00]
2014 X5 50i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RED_Y_ View Post
Really clean car, nice wheels! Does it have MPBK? Stock exhaust? Can't find any official info on M performance edition of X5, just some 2 and 3 series like this press release https://www.press.bmwgroup.com/canad...es?language=en

No trolling, just curious about it. How would you define the performance edition vs regular F15 with M package and M extras installed?
No it doesn't have the MPBK. And you nailed it. It's exactly the same thing BMW has always done for all their other cars when they finally release their "M performance" parts. They debut it at auto shows fully equipped to show what people can buy to spruce up their non-M cars.

This X5 has most all the available MP kit installed albeit missing a few components (MP interior kit, MP floor mats, MP lighted door sills, MP steering wheel, MPBK, etc.).

And as I mentioned before it's for sure a clean ride with a lot of expensive additions and I'm sure whoever takes it will enjoy every bit of it just as everyone else who's ever picked up one of these cars does. They're great reliable vehicles no matter the year or engine. One of BMWs best models.
'14 X5 50i (wife’s now)
Appreciate 0