View Single Post
      02-14-2017, 01:25 PM   #12
BitteEinBit
Field Marshall
Rep
Drives: '21 X5 M50i DHP

I love my DHP as you can pretty much take corners at any speed and agree with wearenh:

DHP includes Adaptive M Suspension (Dynamic Damper Control + rear air suspension) and adds Active Roll Stabilization and Dynamic Performance Control.

Dynamic Performance Control switches power between the left and right rear wheels (torque vectoring diff) to stabilize the vehicle within milliseconds and help increase traction and lateral acceleration. Handling is lighter and more precise during normal as well as difficult driving conditions.

Active Roll Stabilization: On the road, a vehicle’s body tends to roll in corners, which can affect handling. Active Roll Stabilization, incorporates two-piece anti-roll bars to generate stronger resistance to body roll, keeping the vehicle more level and providing maximum stability and agility.

Dynamic Damper Control: This system adjusts the damping characteristics to suit driving conditions and road quality. The damping changes contribute to a more stable-feeling ride, while a self-leveling air suspension adjusts the height of your rear axle to optimize driving dynamics.

Last edited by BitteEinBit; 02-14-2017 at 03:30 PM..
Appreciate 0