View Single Post
      03-06-2017, 07:45 PM   #126
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep
Drives: 335 e93

Car pool lanes are another travesty. The excuse used was they were created to encourage car pooling to reduce traffic, emmissions, and energy use. The reality was some hefty fine collecting. Study after study has shown that they aren't used and the other lanes are stop and go traffic. If they were made normal lanes traffic would flow better, emmissions and energy use drop. They have the reverse effect for what they were intended for. That's why many areas including mine have removed them. Only one's left are in liberal run areas where they like the revenue and false claims they are helping the environment.

Anothwr example of laws not being enforced are the BS rioters rioting against police and trump, looting, setting fires, etc. Or the protest camps that are garbage dumps. Why don't police use video footage to arrest the looters? Why don't they enforce littering laws on protestors? Because they are pro the local political party and not money makers. Periiod.

I know that it is your job to enforce the law and you should. But I wish people would vote inpoluticians who are for the people and not for the government and themselves. And at least you could admit that yes the laws in question are bs but they still need enforcing.

Last edited by Fundguy1; 03-06-2017 at 07:50 PM..
Appreciate 0