View Single Post
      03-08-2017, 09:19 AM   #127
Cameronc08
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 997.1 Turbo/F82 M4/'06 Saleen

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
I absolutely hate this mentality. What makes you exempt from the laws? It's tinted windows - be a peace officer rolling up to a stop at night and the windows are blacked out... what if they were doing something legitimately wrong?

Your examples are terrible as well. Yeah the marijuana laws in this country are outdated as you say, but truthfully, it's because no laws have been in place. Also comparing slavery to tinted windows is about the most asinine comment I've heard in awhile lolol...

Carpool lanes are designed for multiple occupants - when I drive in the pov lane and I'm the only occupant, I accept the responsibility of getting ticketed. All because you FEEL a law is outdated, doesn't give you the right to completely throw it out the window...
100% missed the point of my post but you keep following that law upstanding citizen. Hopefully your local LEO's see this and send you a badge of honor. I guess if trump made it illegal for Mexicans to drive cars between 9-5pm you would expect Mexicans to follow the law because what makes them better than the law! You're probably the type that would give your neighbor a bottle of wine if he threw rocks at your car.