View Single Post
      03-15-2017, 10:22 AM   #2
dtronics
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G80 /// M50i /// 964 C2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainJ103 View Post
I'm only interested in financed payments, not lease payments as I will never lease a car. Although you would think cars like these will be bought with full cash for most people, but I still think there will be some folks that has financed it. Since I am interested in the new X5, I just wanna know what would be the approximate monthly payment. So can you guys share with me your:

1. Down payment
2.monthly payment
3. your credit score

Please be honest, because those so called online loan calculators are all BS lol. I know I can just go to the dealer and find out, but still curious. Thank you! I know a guy that bought a 72K Mercedes paid about 20K down and has a payment of around 900 a month. So it should be something close and maybe slightly cheaper since the X5 is around 60-70K price range. Thanks everyone!
Because I am looking for a new car, and if the X5 is too expensive for my budget as of now, I'm gonna move onto the all new 2017 Audi A4 which is another car I really like besides the X5. But the X5 is top of the list right now since it's the era of SUVs and they are so much more comfortable than sedans. I believe the A4 should have an average monthly payment of around 500-600 which isn't that bad. At least that was the numbers for a guy that owns an A4 I've seen.

There are a lot of variables... rates, taxes, loan term (48, 60, 72), trade-in, etc. Dealers have other banks that they work with and in a lot of cases, you can get a better rate than what the manufacturer offers. And the loan calculators aren't "BS", you just need to plug in the right information.
Appreciate 0