View Single Post
      10-20-2013, 10:58 PM   #50
Zipforia
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW i8

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbimmerx5 View Post
I don't think anyone got it for invoice price. Everyone paid invoice + $$$.
If you can do PCD then you might get a better deal. You will have to drive it from SC or pay some $800 extra for delivery (this is in addition to destination charges)
I ordered mine on the 19th. GM promised me Invoice + $1000. I never owned a BMW before. My brother-in-law, however, owned several. GM told me if I can get one of his mail to be delivered to my house, then I can get the Loyalty Incentive, which makes the deal Invoice price only. If not, he'll still work something out with me (I think he mentioned some sort of incentive coming in Nov.). I received a copy of my order list and the prices (Invoice and MSRP), and compared it to my build from carprices.com and it was an exact match. I have no problems asking for Invoice and getting it if I can, because dealers always have some sort of deals with the manufacturer, such as Dealer Holdbacks and Manufacturer to Dealer Cash Back. Also, I'm not going to get out of paying for "Other" fees completely either, so the dealer is making money even if they are giving the car to me at Invoice.

I've also read others who got Invoice or at most $1000 over Invoice. I actually mentioned this to the GM and he gave me the deal mention above. Being active on this forum saved me a lot of money. I also called couple of other dealers prior to going to this dealer and spoke to the Internet Dept. and both of them said MSRP or above (I didn't mention the forum these times though).

Happy Hunting.

Z.
Appreciate 0