View Single Post
      04-11-2018, 02:04 PM   #33
brassovaries
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 X5M DG/Aragon/CF

ABSOLUTELY. After having an '11 for 5 years I had to get another. I'm currently nearing the end of the lease on a '16, and trying to figure out what to do next. I don't usually lease, and know I'll blow past my mileage allowance (and will buy more miles at discount before turn in), but I was considering either buying this one at lease end, leasing a new one, or buying a new one. Buying this one is the most attractive option because I really want to buy the next gen, and this will buy me the time until then. I hate the mileage restrictions that come with leasing, but I did it this time because I thought I'd be ready for a newer version at the end of this year.

The downside? Mine was just flat bedded away by the dealer for a weird electrical glitch (blinking dash, increased steering effort warning) that has me concerned about hanging on to these beasts anything longer than a few years.

The trouble is, once you go M, it spoils you for anything else. I started with an M3 in 97 and that was it for me. Then the racing bug bit me....so sluggish cars just make me twitchy.
Appreciate 1
iconoclast7265.50