Installsplus
Ultimate Driving Machine E92ESS625 M3/G05 X5 Msport 40i Individual
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3 DCT/ESS 625 kit

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1norseman View Post
The below link is to a guy that claims he sells authentic 100% perfect used mirrors..
I bought from him, got Gentex version and drivers side with a small but deep scratch. The seller instead of dealing with a return, claimed he shipped two sets to me, and I have to return both sets for a refund. Kind of hard to return two sets, when I only received one set...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Installsplus View Post
If anyone is interested here is the link of the guy who sells authentic mirrors.

https://www.ebay.ca/i/302425474143
That's funny the link I posted had nothing to do with autowin it looks like the link I posted is not listed anymore. Could be possible that he doesn't have any mirrors in stock. I also got a aftermarket drivers side in mint condition. I complained and reported him to eBay as false advertising. He desperately asked me several times to close the case told me to keep the drivers side mirror and is selling me a authentic replacement. It's hit & miss when it comes to Ebay. But I would report him. eBay definelty protects u when this happens. Hope it works out for u. So moving forward do not buy from autowin!
Appreciate 0