09-23-2017, 10:29 PM   #5
shrimp_chips
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 M5 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post
There should not be a restocking fee for something that arrived damaged. It isn't simply a return of something about which you changed your mind. The dealer should recover damages from UPS. Which dealer is it? What did the order terms say when you placed the order?
I'm not going to name the dealer unless I get really screwed, I don't even leave bad Yelp reviews lol.

It was a pretty massive order for my new F82 M4, and I've ordered almost every OEM+ part from them since my 2011 E92 M3. So I do have faith in them. There's a new person running the parts dept. so I'm not working with the gentleman that I've worked with through the years. We had an issue with some black ZCP wheels and UPS awhile back, and that was taken care of quite easily if I recall.

I think my best bet is to request the refund again. I've been traveling abroad for the past month, so I'd love to just not worry about it. Thanks for the suggestions and input..I didn't want to seem out-of-line not wanting to pay the, weird to me, fees.
Appreciate 0