09-24-2017, 01:09 PM   #19
WingZeroX5
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 / F30

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post
FedEx overnight is ok but not as good as it once was. I've had many problems with FedEx Ground and go out of my way to avoid them. Depends where u r I guess. I much prefer UPS. Used to prefer USPS until our mail carrier retired and then replaced him with a lazy POS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
UPS absolutely sucks. They are the slowest of the big three by far, and I avoid them like the plague. Sometimes I'm forced to use them however as it's all some companies use, but I'll still generally try other vendors who will either use FedEx or USPS. UPS is like a covered wagon sometimes, it's insane how slow their ground shipping can be at times. Like you, I've also had issues with them with damaged products. Really can't tell you how much I detest that company.

Best of luck in your situation, get ready for a lot of frustration, waiting, phone calls, not being called back, etc.
Where are the both of you living that UPS/FedEX sucks so bad? I have yet to have a major problem with any one of them. All of my packages arrive on time and if it is not, they tell me why (usually service disruptions beyond their control) and they do their best to re-route. Sometimes, my packages arrive early. If no one is there for signature, it is held at the hub. I can also request to be held at a UPS store.

Maybe the logistics in the NE is better. You do know that there are Fedex/UPS ground maps that gives you an *estimated* ground transit times right?
Appreciate 0