Hawkeye
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4 Coupe, '21 X3, '16 GMC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senilsson View Post
This thread is kind of infected, but I would still like to get some opinions on my choices.
I have my visa interview scheduled in December which means I will take a trip to the states in January.

I am going to Minneapolis to get my green card and I will spend a few days in the area, but it's not my intention to stay there so I'm going to continue to Columbus, OH which is on top of my list at the moment. I had Raleigh as a contender for a long time but from what I've heard about the heat and traffic kinda I'm not that interested anymore.
I might want to check out Indianapolis, IN, Cleveland, OH and Pittsburgh, PA but it really depends on how much I like Columbus.

Any thoughts on Columbus or Ohio in general? Do you think I should visit a place nearby that's a hidden gem? As always, I appreciate any tips.
If that is the route you are taking might want to swing through Des Moines (just a tad out of the way from MN to IN/OH. Well worth the look as it has the feel of a bigger city without many of the drawbacks (traffic is good, lot of young professionals, low cost of living, etc.)

If you do swing through here drop me a line and I would be glad to show you around town.
2021 BMW x30i • Phytonic Blue Metallic • Fully loaded
Appreciate 0