beammeupscottie
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2024 X5 Comp BGM / Sahkir

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by menelaos View Post
Beautiful car once again...would come to LA if I had funds and drive it back to MI in a heartbeat.
I think the disincentive here is the low mileage allowed per year if you want to simply lease it and the high residual value if you want to buy.
Not saying it's not worth it by any means, but market forces will reduce its market value to 50% of original, if not lower, by lease end.
Tough to see those beautiful cars not being sold
Quote:
Originally Posted by menelaos View Post
Beautiful car once again...would come to LA if I had funds and drive it back to MI in a heartbeat.
I think the disincentive here is the low mileage allowed per year if you want to simply lease it and the high residual value if you want to buy.
Not saying it's not worth it by any means, but market forces will reduce its market value to 50% of original, if not lower, by lease end.
Tough to see those beautiful cars not being sold
It's literally $300.00 extra per 1000 Miles to add miles not much at all...relatively low monthly compared to many on swapalease...Add the $1000 incentive and that adds 3000 Miles. Dependent on how much one drives. It won't be just given away though. Great vehicle well taken care of never tracked or modified and super clean. IJS

I'll end up keeping it thru the contract end if it doesn't move in the next month or so and then I'll be coping an X3M when available.
Appreciate 0