No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2024 X5 Comp BGM / Sahkir

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by menelaos View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by beammeupscottie View Post
Yes, both. From swap lease I had 3 showings and multiple inquiries. 1st buyer-says he has kids and was concerned about red int and the transfer from jeans to the leather that can occur. 2nd buyer-says he would like more available miles to which it's $300 per 1000 miles to add. 3rd buyer-says he would like a shorter term. It's at 24-months remaining.

Many questions and inquires have started to roll in the last few weeks.

All says it's in show room condition....upped the incentive to $1000 + paid registration through next year + brake warranty is included which is extra for M series vehicles I paid the extra cost.

Thanks for checking this out.
In 21st century, jeans should be the last thing that should prevent you from buying this... There are plenty of covers to protect from jeans!

The other two have legitimate concerns, just don't get why they would come to see it: extract more "concessions" from you, instead of asking for them ahead of time?
You don't strike me as very desperate...
Personally, I'd only be interested in buying, as leasing this vehicle and watch the mile counter is a an outright torture . I would drive it as much as possible.. That's what I am doing with my F15.!
Yeah I'm not desperate. I'll keep it if it doesn't get picked up by someone. Im offering a good incentive and it's a great vehicle.
Appreciate 0