Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5 / F15 50i

Garage List
2020 BMW M5  [10.00]
2014 X5 50i  [0.00]
Got great news and ehhh news!

Discovered while pulling into the garage that the unit WILL auto switch to 360 camera when PDC activated!!!! Finally!

The ehhh news is that it does cause CarPlay music to stop but that's simply because it's switching to the car iDrive which turns off aux audio. So that's to be expected now that I think about it. But the second I switch off the camera via the physical button on center console it immediately switches to CarPlay again and music doesn't miss a beat. I'm really excited about that.

Another ehh news. I did find that it appears I CANT listen to radio and CarPlay navigation. I can listen to radio if I use native waze or google maps app but not if I'm trying to use them from CarPlay. Which is kind of disappointing. Even with unichip I could use radio and Waze.

However, There may be a way for me to prevent audio from switching to aux when going into CarPlay in settings somewhere. Anyone got any idea?
'14 X5 50i (wife’s now)
Appreciate 1
SupersixM202.50