View Single Post
      01-11-2015, 03:18 PM   #49
opasha
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taran.J View Post
Looks wise the ML is a 2009 so it has 6 years of age. But still not bad for its age. In terms of snow my ML has a rebuilt motor by Renntech so it's pushing 420hp.

I was comparing three suvs this time around ML550, Q7, and the X5. Out of all of my checks from a personal list the X5 smashed those two in all categories.

And for a person who buys daily cars to build I see end products and the ML and Q7 were just stupid to start with. Not sure how and why people buy them but whatever. Leaves us few bunch with better suvs at the end of the day.
After driving my brother's '14 ML63 and mother's '14 ML350 4-Matic, I'm very happy with my F15 X5 50i. In my opinion, it really beats both in interior comfort/looks, exterior design, handling (granted my brother's car has a much better suspension, but I'm upgrading mine soon so I'll compare it later), and technology. I test drove a '14 Cayenne and '14 Q7 3.0T S-line before finally driving the X5. The X5 really won me over in every aspect from design, practicality, and price. It was just a solid overall vehicle. I'm really happy with it, and the BMW community has been a great help .