Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW, LEX, MBZ, RAM, TESLA

Quote:
Originally Posted by opasha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taran.J View Post
I've read Ben's and the OEM replacement guide. I've forcefully tried, I've tried with special tool and gone from the air duct side, removed the front 5 screws. None of these methods have worked out for me and if you can see my E90 build I do everything DIY and this isn't a good way for me to start on this because it's quite irritating lol
Yes, I've seen your videos - well done . I started modifying my car myself for the first time so I know how you feel when things don't go your way. You just have to keep trying. I know Barbja was also having issues with her F16 for the kidney grilles despite using the same resources. I'm really confused and wonder if they changed something in the 2015 models to make it harder? Anyone care to comment or give better advice to install the new kidney grilles? I'll check the main database and see if I can figure it out for you guys in the mean time. I'll report back in a 15 minutes or so if I find anything.
On the bottoms you cannot visibly reach the clips anymore. Looks like they put a piece of plastic over them for anybody trying to just put their hand through to replace them.
Appreciate 0