View Single Post
      04-11-2018, 09:54 PM   #125
DuSh
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F15 X5 50i

I apologize for been away - I'm in med.school and just finished 2nd year, 3rd year we are going to do rotations in hospitals, each month different specialty and I know I'm not going to have time at all, but I'm trying to read forum and post from time to time.

Wow, it's good to see some of you did this mod and upgraded front brakes! We are accumulating community knowledge on different mods! Which is rare to find in X5 luxury SAV world. As most are either afraid to touch expensive SAV or just use them as a family car.

I recently drove very aggressively and I can say Brembo brakes are definitely stopping me faster than before. Couple of times I got burned smell after such spirited drives - I'm talking really aggressive driving. For just front brakes - it's as good as it gets imho (considering everything, looks etc).

Yewlock, man you will need bigger rotors again for those Brembo brakes, the ones I sent you are for 50i brakes - I'm sure you know it, I'm just stating it just because I saw your photo of Brembo calipers you bought.
Appreciate 1
1230vani660.00