View Single Post
      03-10-2018, 01:02 PM   #350
CeeTeeX5
Major
Rep
Drives: 2018 X5 xDrive35i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuyX5 View Post
I'm new to the forum and this is my first BMW. I have a preowned certified 2015 X5 sDrive 35i w/ M Sport package. Previous owner leased the car new and drove it on 30k miles in 3 years.

Just wondering, I reading that most of you install the MPPK package when you purchased the car new, any issues installing on a car already with 30k miles on the odometer? Also, my dealer would not negotiate on the install price, $325 and he also said that the install will take 4 hours but they will give me a loaner. Okay, :-). He also said the install updates on the software programming except the navi system which makes sense.

Is anyone aware of that other software updates when you have had the MPPK installed? Also, I live in Austin, TX and we only have one BMW dealership so hard to shop around for a better install price, so probably just go for it.

Thanks for any comments or input! Excited to be a BMW owner and will post pics soon and list out all my moods.
I can’t speak for the sw update bit but you should have no problem with installing the MPPK on a 30k mile X5.
Wheels: Winter - 469m; Summer - Vossen CV7 22s

2018 X1 28i M-Sport
Appreciate 0