View Single Post
      06-08-2017, 04:04 PM   #1
brucedu
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: F25 28i F15 M Fully loaded

Anyone know something about lemon law?

Long story...My 15 x5 keep having issue with the GPS after they delivered the car after few months. I took it back to the shop they told me was the software issue, after a 2 days of inspection by the dealer, seems like the problem fixed. After maybe half year, the issue went back again, it's just keep losing my location on the map, its shown I was in the middle of the ocean when I was driving from Seattle to LA on the map, it drives me crazy . I took it to a different dealer where close by my place, they said was a antenna problem couldn't catch the signal from the satellite, so they replaced the antenna afterward, seems worked fine after a while. However, the fxxking disease came back again recently, I took it back to the dealer where I ordered it today, they were saying the antenna is working fine, but there is something wrong with the Idrive cannot work with the antenna, so they just decide to replaced the Idrive whole unit.... I talked with my sales, he said I can try the lemon law, but I have to give BMW NA a call to file a claim, once the case opened they can work with BMW find a solution. I just wondering is anyone in the form have any experience with the lemon law and any idea that I can proceed that? The photos I attached are the gps showing I was off the high way when I was driving on the high way...
Attached Images

Appreciate 0