04-21-2017, 04:41 AM   #25
PeanutButterJellyTime
'06 525xi, '14 435xi, '17 X5 50i, '16 428xi GC
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 428xi GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSport_Jon View Post
Negative.. Completely wrong assertion. i will explain below but keep in mind that i have 2 US spec cars with HBA and i live in Germany.

i know im somewhat late to this party but i think this is still worth looking into.

My observations...

i have an US Spec F25 and a US Spec F80 and once i code the GFHBA to both cars i develop the same problem the OP has. I believe it is some setting within to coding that is causing this. On German cars with Glare Free high beam assist the pattern is normal and both headlights are lit equally. i have observed that the US cars have the beam pattern as per US regulations ( _ _ _ / )
where as the ECE spec cars have the ( _ / _ / )

Sorry for the typos ect... English is not my first language so please don't bring this up. My grammar is beyond the scope of this thread and you are just trying to be an asshole.
Your English is just fine. I wouldn't have guessed it was your second language and I understood everything.

I just don't quite understand the diagram that you tried to depict above. It may be nothing but I noticed that when I switch my headlights to auto my left beam only dance around. My right beam would just go up and then down. Would this be considered the difference between the ECE and the NA coded GFHB?
Appreciate 0