Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: S2000, MacanS, M4CS

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by toxic_bimmer View Post
Congrats on your new ride! I hope you wife likes it and no worries, I am not in the market for X6 35i, I just sold my fully loaded MY15 X6 xD35i, I was just curious who the dealer is as I am considering X6M, so I assumed that if they are that aggressive on the MY16 leftover stock it could make sense to check their inventory. As I said, your deal is great, especially if the pmts include all taxes and fees.

X6s come fairly well equipped, I know, so "barebones" by X6 standards No worries, your kids will fit perfectly, the space is good for 3 average sized adults.

Enjoy the ride and would appreciate if you let me know the dealership and who you work with. Thanks and best of luck tonight!
Just picked up the car last night. Yes, they did give us the car for the promised price. me and my wife both love the car. it's easier to drive than our 2nd gen X5 and as comfortable as our 528i. I do miss the "real-bmw" hydraulic steering from the X5 and my E92 but it's quickly forgotten once you get into such a gorgeous X6 interior and changeable ride settings.

I asked about if the would be aggressive on X6M pricing but he said since the X6Ms are mostly made to order, (as in, not many in the lot, including their sister dealership lots), they probably can't do too much discount.

2018 ///M2 LCI, Metallic Orange, 6MT, Exec Pkg, Apple.. Sold

Instagram: Tommys911
Appreciate 0