View Single Post
      02-25-2017, 06:27 PM   #56
darrvao777
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F82

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnhappySwede View Post
Oh lord. The recalls just keep pouring in for the EGR-system but nothing helps. They are replacing radiators, software, valves but the "drivetrain malfunction" just keep coming up and partly shutting down the car when Im in traffic. And then there's the heating problem aswell.

"Huge disappointment", "very sad" as mr T would say. I wish we had a Lemon Law over here in Sweden now. I'm going to look into having BMW to buy back this vehicle, but it wont happend. There was another guy in Sweden who's brand new 4-series self ignited and burned up, and BMW wouldn't compensate him for months until media started Writing about the story.

What other car offers the same interior space and seating comfort? Only Volvo XC90 but that wont help me in terms of reliability...

There you go. Plenty of interior space, comfortably seats 8, reliable as can be. You can almost get two base models for the price of one X5 so in the event the first one is a lemon, you've still got a 2nd chance to make it right. That should put an end to the bellyaching.
Appreciate 0