View Single Post
      02-27-2017, 11:20 AM   #58
UnhappySwede
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 F15 -2016

Yea but what bothers me is that when I talk to other BMW-owners they too experienced EGR-issues regardless of the car being made in 2010 or 2014. So one would think that they would have it resolved by then but no.

Anyways, this car is dying. Today I got the "drivetrain malfunction" again on a busy highway and the car started shake violently just dropped dead. No reduced thrust as usual, it just died on me. So I had to turn the car off and on in the middle of a lane with traffic barely avoiding me, and restart it.

By now I had it. I cant deal with these kinds of stuff and Always wait weeks or months for someone to fix it.

So I went to my dealer, explained the problem and said I demanded a buy-back, but that I want to be reasonable about it and possibly trade it in for a similar car with another engine. They were however not at all interested in this but offered to trade it in and sell me Another car just as a regular sale. If I had an issue with that I was said to contact the general agent.

So I did that too and they told me that only my dealer could help me. I replied that my dealer didn't want to do so but they didnt care at all. So I paid premium money and got a budget product and bugdet service. And the crazy part is that Im considering to buy this car again due to serious lack of competition.
Appreciate 0