01-26-2018, 08:50 AM   #57
The Automotive Enthusiast
Retired BMW Genius
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S5 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest View Post
i3 is not ugly, for a small car its a good design. people who hate on it are usually the same people with VERY traditional tastes, who like same tired improved sedna designs, would tuck their shirts in on the weekend and wear a rolex with a date complication. Ignore them. Dont stress out - I think i3 is very cool in that charming way. And those moaning about i8 being a lawnmower in super car body - jesus, they completely miss the point. NOTHING looks like this futurisitc. You are driving a concept car. Its BMWs Delorean really, slow may be to some, but very futuristic. You gotta be insane to think buying that car will be something you take to the racetrack. Usually cool things are misunderstood, so its ok.

Besides, if BMW is cool, they should replace battery packs on them tesla style for some reasonable number, so that owners can enjoy those cars for next 5-10 years without feeling like they have an old cell phone they should dump. I3 with 600km range on updated batteries will be in demand Im sure.

I wear Jeans and a t-shirt on the weekend(mostly PJ's though) and don't wear a Rolex and I think the i3 is hideous.

Nice generalization though!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucBroDude View Post
TRAITOR.
Appreciate 0