View Single Post
      02-02-2015, 10:00 PM   #76
paicapo
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, F15 X5 M-sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by opasha View Post
If that really is the case, then it will greatly improve RaceChip's reputation. I still am not sure how long many of these tuners test on an "exact" vehicle for a long period of time to warrant any CEL or not. It's skeptical. Still, if your car can handle it, that just shows that our F15s are built really really well. I'm not disagreeing with your settings; in fact, I'm happy they are working for you. I still recommend caution when others test the higher settings because you never know . It was only "recently" that RaceChip really started voicing more information in the BMW forums. Before nothing really was "updated" per say. Still, it's good to see these constant updates from you and others on how the chip is doing and performing. As always, everyone should start slow and work their way up and if too much, tone it back down by two settings.

I don't drink, but I'll gladly buy you lunch/dinner if you're ever in town .
Of corse, I'm not trying to peddle my stuff on anybody, the only thing in fact I wanted to state where that RC pro2 works great and you are right caution is the way to go my friend
Appreciate 1