08-19-2016, 02:56 PM   #99
mad_max
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Looking for E46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClubbyX5M50d View Post
Hi, is Execuhitch still in business? I'm not getting any response from them and the website has been down for a while.
Yes, their website has been down for the past 2-3 months. My card was charged on the 07/07 and they finally shipped on 27/07 after I started to call every few days to check on it. I had grown tired of calling and asked for a refund. Then they promised it will be shipped the next day and they did.

When I placed the order I was told the card wouldn't be charged till it was shipped, but then they did. When I asked about it they said it was about to be shipped but they ran out of wiring harnesses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjcarls View Post
I've been waiting since June for mine, was charged $1,400 early July, I called 2+ weeks ago and it was shipping that day, final QA before being sent, asked for money back, here we are and nothing...checking here to see if anyone has had luck ordering or talking to them.

Edit: called again this morning, just a transferred voicemail. Ugh. Renting Tahoe now due to this because it couldn't be shipped on time.
Did they refund you the money?

And to anyone who already installed it, what's the right way to plug in the reusable clips on the fender trim? I can't seem to get the top two in.
Appreciate 0