Drives: F90 M5 / F15 50i

Garage List
2020 BMW M5  [10.00]
2014 X5 50i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sales@RKautowerks View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverik259 View Post
I mean sure but I'm sorry $2000 for intake is insane. Especially for sound and aesthetics. And then to offer free shipping only if you spend $2000. Lol I mean cmon man. I'm sure they're gorgeous and don't get me wrong I'd love a set but no way I could justify spending that. Maybe when I have FU money and can just throw it around one day.
Whats your "justification" ballpark. Always interested in knowing what you guys are thinking.

-R
By ballpark are you asking Like how much I think your product is worth? Cuz that I can't do as I don't know what it cost you to make and what kind of overhead you have or what kind of return you desire. But MY budget for things that have little functional value (like adding anything CF to a 3T vehicle) is well inside $2000. Don't get me wrong I'd also love to swap my wood grain for the MP CF interior trim and that's not far from that $2000 price tag either.

But again this has nothing do with your product quality or what it's "worth." In the end it's worth what people will pay. Look at the iPhone X. For me it's Just the nature of an aftermarket intake compared to what comes stock on these vehicles warrants little in the actual performance relevant department which is where I can justify $1000s to be spent. That and wheels/tires which people actually see.

And again. I really want to make clear that if I was more well off then I would be all over this product cuz it looks way better than Dinan IMHO.
'14 X5 50i (wife’s now)
Appreciate 0