Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: Black Sapphire M4, X6M

Quote:
Originally Posted by pachieh View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by eduardo10 View Post
thank you guys for your input is great appreciated!!

I really love either the x5m or x6m, the LBB x6m the salesman don't want to negotiate more then 1k so makes me want to wait and see.

So I went to see another dealer to a different city because they have one X5M 2018 black carbon/amaro brown but without B & O sound system (which is a must for me), well is a used one in-service-date is 2017-dec-17, has 8k miles but the trunk needs a repair seems like someone backed up into the car and hit the Bmw logo in the trunk so it has a big dent, other than that a couple of scratches ad the interior is a bit dirty they haven't clean it yet, so I can tell the owner was rough with this car which make me think it probably abused that v8 engine, the big thing here is that the car has 30k difference versus a brand new one, the combo colour honestly is amazing, looks superbly!!!

what do you guys think about this deal?
Get a CarFax, talk to the dealer ( BMW?) because they should have fixed that rear tailgate issue already. I'm actually surprised they haven't since it's for sale.

If all service intervals have been adhered to, I bet you the engine is fine. The engine is meant to be driven hard.
Yeah im very surprised they didn't fixed yet! But i beleive is because they just got it as i mentioned you can see the interior it was pretty dirty, but overall looks great except for that tailgate!!!

I got the carfax is all clean no accidents at all just that, i beleive is not a deal breaker since is 30k cheaper then a brand new one!!

Combo color is lovely!

The question here should i put some money down to secure the car with a condition of the result after the repair ???? Or just wait and see it after !