Quote:
Originally Posted by fbuzila View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverik259 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbuzila View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Googone20 View Post
I also have the Mocha interior, which I don't think you can get the knee pads for. This really sucks because I love the look of this. I have the black leather extended dash also, but the black dash and door panels in the X5 have mocha stitching. Would be curious to see how the black ones look in this application.
in the same situation; I think I will take the black knee pads, should be ok with the black dash and top doors
Quote:
Originally Posted by Googone20 View Post
I also have the Mocha interior, which I don't think you can get the knee pads for. This really sucks because I love the look of this. I have the black leather extended dash also, but the black dash and door panels in the X5 have mocha stitching. Would be curious to see how the black ones look in this application.
There is an actually DIY thread that's not years old that has tons of pictures in it. Including mine which are the black Napa with silver stitching on my Napa mocha interior. Enjoy.
which one? can you share some pictures? not sure what color to order for knee pads...I have mocha interior with black dashboard
Just search "knee pads" it's the first one. It would take me too long to find the pictures in my phone. I too have the mocha and leather dash.
'14 X5 50i (wife’s now)
Appreciate 0