View Single Post
      11-19-2018, 12:12 PM   #16
9mmkungfu
Captain
Rep
Drives: 335d, 535d, 750i, X5 35d

Quote:
Originally Posted by AEC View Post
Bringing this thread back as the Black Friday sale is back for 2018, but not quite as good. I got an email today:

This holiday season, save up to 20% on select BMW ConnectedDrive services.* For a limited time, you can lock in special discounts on popular services such as BMW Online and Apps/ConnectedDrive Services, which keep you connected with News and Weather, Advanced Real-Time Traffic Information, to inform you about the road ahead**, and Concierge Services, to help you find that perfect gift.

*Applies only to renewals of Advanced Real-Time Traffic Information, Concierge Services, and ConnectedDrive Services. Excludes BMW Assist™ Safety Plan, BMW Assist™ Convenience Plan, Apple CarPlay™ Compatibility, and first-time purchases. Offers available for renewals of services expiring within 3 months from 12:01AM EST on November 16, 2018 to 10:59PM EST on January 7, 2019.

I was able to renew ConnectedDrive Services for $40 (normally $50) and RTTI for $43 (normally $50). Not as good as the savings from last year, but better than nothing.
Thanks for the heads up!
Appreciate 0