05-06-2020, 09:59 AM   #5
///d
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 35d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by F15GorDe View Post
For all round use there is no other combination of suspension components better than the DHP option that came from the factory.

Sure, you can install your choice of springs, shocks and roll bar which yields a setup good for a finite condition, but, it’s still a setup without the adjustability of the factory DHP option. Ben is in the best position to recommend what that may be based on his experience.

However, I always bear in mind that I cannot ignore the laws of physics, no matter how much fun it is.
VTF springs are H&R adjustable lowering springs. Installing those will not take away from any of the DHP features.

I am not trying to improve the ride, I'm trying to get an idea of how the ride quality is going to feel if I installed VTF springs. Its going to be a stiffer ride, but HOW stiff is it going to be? If it's not a drastic change and is comparable to how sport or sport+ feels now, then I might do it, if its a drastic change and will be spine breaking rough, then I don't want to do it.
Appreciate 0