View Single Post
      08-28-2014, 12:30 PM   #42
opasha
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidTSG View Post
Hey, Opasha, if you're putting the info together, would you mind sending it to me, also?
Quote:
Originally Posted by radrads203 View Post
oops.. so they will cause flickering? mines just arrived today.... i thought there are suppose to be error free without coding... anyone else installed it without flickering?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliX5 View Post
Can you add me to your PM list? Thank you!
I'll PM you guys in an hour or so. I'm away from my computer at the moment .

@radrads203, you should not get flickering because I did not. However, if by some unfortunate result you do get flickering, the coding is there to solve it or get a refund from Bimmian.

Everyone, try taking the bulb out and readjusting and twisting it back onto the socket. I know for the parking bulbs on certain cars if you don't have it sitting in the socket correctly, it won't turn on. Then press your emergency parking lights button and see how the lights work. This is how I tested my lights first. I noticed zero flickering and I have monitored the lights from behind vehicles in day time and night time driving. Zero flickering for me. Also just for the heck of it, try switching the bulbs with each other and see what happens. I ordered 5 kinds of parking lights for our ML350 before getting the perfect no error. Always exhaust all testing before giving up .