07-26-2014, 07:52 PM   #90
opasha
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by barcelona View Post
Folks
If I may kindly interject. You all have a point of view with your own specific facts which may not be interpreted by the other party in the exact same way. So be it. We all have good intentions and to expect perfection is sought. All of you have and hopefully will continue to contribute here with your learned knowledge to share with others. You have all contributed often, I understand that: one has assisted on at least two occasions in amicable resolutions of difference of opines between differing parties , another has assisted in product procurement with big savings, and another has provided coding & cheat sheets and all have spent lots of time sharing advice and most kind compliments to fellow owners when their new F15 arrived. It took us all a long time to get the car, so our time should be spent enjoying it.
Thank you, my friend. Nicely said. I am not here to create any negativity. I apologize to you and everyone if such a misunderstanding arose. As you said, the whole purpose of this forum is to help one another and contribute to the ever growing knowledge regarding our vehicles.