View Single Post
      09-12-2014, 12:17 AM   #110
opasha
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by SF_E60 View Post
Great news I guess you can consider yourself the "go to guy" for RaceChip installs on F15 . Either way glad you got everything squared away and are enjoying the tune.
Thank you, buddy. I appreciate the comment, but I'm far from the go to guy for anything, lol. I read and learn from everyone's experiences and discuss with fellow members. Every time I thought about having to even touch or remove anything in my engine, I was quite afraid of screwing something up, lol. I'm glad I have a BMW though - never thought I would buy one - I always loved their suspensions but never their interiors - too bland; however, this F15 X5 and the newer BMWs are totally different/impressive. Also, it seems to be able to endure all the mistakes I make and still work great. This is surprising to me since German car maintenance is usually quite expensive/difficult. From the negative and positive experiences everyone in these forums experiences, I learn quite a bit. As funny as this may sound, you guys are a wealth of knowledge, so thank you.