10-13-2016, 10:02 AM   #5
Violator
Living the dream
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5 w/MPPK, MPE & RC GTS Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxjoc View Post
Kenny, you are going to love your X6. I have a 2016 X5 50i and absolutely love it. This was my first BMW (I drove Chevy Suburbans most of my adult life). Since you asked for feedback, here are my thoughts:

Since you have a production number, I am not sure you can make any changes to your build. Someone else on the forum can probably confirm whether you can or can't make any changes to your build.

I know these things are expensive and each option can add a bunch to the bottom line. However, if you can make changes to your build at this late date, consider the dynamic handling package ("DHP"). Mine has it and I love it. Most folks on the forum I think would agree this is an important (albeit expensive) option.

Consider also the ACC stop and go. I use it everyday. I know others have no use for it but I love it.

I would add the space saver spare since it is so cheap.

I would delete the ventilated seats. I have them. They don't do a whole lot but here in Florida I need all of the ventilation I can get. The problem with the ventilated seats is that all seats, including the rear seats, get perforated treatment. I think the non-perforated seats look better and since you are in Wisconsin, I am not sure you need them, particularly since they don't work all that well and you are in a cool climate.

I assume your dealer is willing to install the invisihitch or you will be installing it yourself. I have it and love it. Be sure to have it wired with the OEM trailer controller (and that you get it coded to do the zoom feature on the rear view camera - it is wonderful).
+1 on all stated above, my #1 regret is not adding DHP to my order.
I love my ACC stop and go, dislike the ventilated seats.
Also, the leather dashboard is a must as well.

Congrats!
Appreciate 0