Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW G80 M3C - IOMG/KO

Quote:
Originally Posted by cautjit View Post
Golovko, when does that truck come out?

Thanks to all,

I think I can still make a change to the build, I did look at the DHP, I just didn't know much about it and from what I remenber it was pricey. I will look again. Maybe an add.

The perforated leather is something I had on the last two trucks, in the F150 only the driver/passenger are ventilated, not the rear. I will look into that also. Maybe a delete.

The ACC is the cruise control that slows you down if you come up on a car, right? I asked if that was always on or if I could shut if off, I was told No, always on if using cruise. That's why I didn't get it. I have driven cars with that and I didn't like it. It leaves to big of a gap in front of you then another car comes in and you slow down even more. That was my experience in heavy traffic, like in Chicago.

Kenny P.
It is a fake, thought you'd get a kick out of it with your truck history.

ACC is the cruise control that will slow down to maintain distance with the vehicle in front of you. In addition to the resume, set, and speed controls on the steering wheel, you also have two additional buttons to increase/decrease distance.

We have it in our 2017 X5 and I've used it a few times. It works great on trips with open highways but I wouldn't use it in heavy traffic. I don't generally use cruise control in heavy traffic anyway but technically you could. But it is as you describe, if the car in front of you slows down, you will slow down as well. If a car changes lanes in front of you, you slow down also.

We also have perforated leather with the ventilated seats. I like how they look and they're really comfortable. Haven't had the ventilated seats long enough to make a good judgement on their usefulness though.
2017 BMW X5 40e M-Sport - Gone
2015 BMW M3 - Gone - ED Pickup June 2nd, 2015
Appreciate 0